|Mingzhong Wu||(970) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boris Kalinikos||(970) email@example.com|
|Young-Yeal Song||(970) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Zihui Wang||(970) email@example.com|
|Lei Lu||(970) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yiyan Sun||(970) email@example.com|
|Praveen Janantha||(970) 491-5289||P-a-praveen.Janantha@colostate.edu|
|Mike Kabatek||(970) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DIRECTIONS TO THE MAGNETIC LABORATORIES|
(1) If you are coming from the Denver Area, head north on I-25.|
(2) Go past the Harmony Road exit and Prospect Road exit and then take the next exit - Exit 269B.
(3) Head west (towards the mountains) for about 5 miles. This street becomes Mulberry Street.
(4) Turn left onto College Avenue (heading south).
(5) Turn right at the first traffic light to Laurel Street (heading west).
(6) Turn left at the second traffic light to Meldrum Street.
(7) You come to a large parking lot and the Engineering Building. The Physics Department entrance is in the D Wing of the Engineering Building, next to a large white liquid nitrogen tank.
(8) The Magnetics Laboratories are located in the basement of the D Wing of the Engineering Building.
|Department of Physics
1875 Campus Delivery
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1875